New Haylou PurFree BC01 Sport headphones
Delivering premium audio through the cheekbone, the PurFree BC01 allows for total awareness of surroundings with bud-free, comfortable listening
Global consumer electronics brand, Haylou, has officially launched its PurFree flagship bone conduction Bluetooth headphones. The Haylou PurFree BC01 matches the big brands in terms of usability and sound quality – and their price point is much lower than that of their well-known competitors.
- Does not obstruct the wearer’s ears, offering a safe option for running outside.
- Smaller and lighter than the Air predecessors, providing a lightweight and ergonomic design, open-ear comfort, and all-day listening.
- Ten hours of music and calls, powering workouts through frequent and prolonged training sessions.
- An IP67 rating ensures wearers can sweat without worrying. These headphones are durable enough to withstand rainy runs, sweaty rides, and gritty conditions.
- Supports Qualcomm® cVc™. Dual microphones and a cVc™ noise cancellation algorithm intelligently recognize and reduce background noise for crystal clear calls.
- Skin-friendly silicone provides extra comfort during workouts.
- A 10-minute quick charge provides two hours of listening time to get on the go fast.
- Bluetooth®: v5.2
- Wireless range: Up to 33 ft (10 meters)
- Weight: 28 grams
- Water Resistance: IP67 Dust and water-resistant
- Battery type: Rechargeable li-polymer battery
- Battery capacity: 165 mAh
- Continuous play time: Up to 8 hours
- Standby time: Up to 10 days
- Charge time: 1.5 hour
- Charger type: Magnetic induction
- Charge voltage: 5V ± 5%
- Compatible profiles: A2DP, AVRCP, HSP, HFP
- Frequency response: 20Hz~20kHz
- Frequency band: 2402MHz~2483.5MHz
- Speaker impedance: 8.5ohm ± 20%
- Speaker sensitivity: 105 ± 3dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38dB ± 3dB
Innovative Technology and Born for Sports
Unlike traditional over-ear headphones, Haylou PurFree converts sound into mechanical vibrations, using the wearer’s cheekbones to conduct the sound waves without muffling outside noises. Since no component of the Haylou PurFree enters the wearer’s ear canal, it is healthier and cleaner than in-ear earphones and ideal for sporting activities.
The lightweight titanium frame of the Haylou PurFree BC01 headphones weighs just 28g and, together with the skin-friendly silicone, users will experience unmatched comfort for long wearing sessions or workouts. The fully sealed cavity and IP67 waterproof rating can withstand any sweat from high-intensity workouts, making them suitable for the gym, running, cycling, hiking or any physical activity of choice. With 8 hours – or around 200 songs – worth of playtime (from just 1.5hrs charge), the headphones can be fast charged magnetically. For those always on the go, a 10-minute charge will quickly top up the headphones, providing 2 hours of playtime. Enough for most physical activities.
Thanks to its flagship Qualcomm 3044 and Bluetooth 5.2 chip, the Haylou PurFree BC01 headphones provide a more stable and faster connection, offering aptX Hi-Fi sound. Featuring exclusive Haylou directional audio technology with a powerful deep bass, the 360° sealed cavity can effectively avoid sound leakage for full sound details and to protect privacy.
To take calls on the go, dual microphones with omni-directional voice pickup enhance sensitivity and the cVc noise cancellation algorithm intelligently recognizes and reduces background noise for crystal clear calls. Additionally, the Haylou PurFree BC01 headphones offer dual-device connectivity, enabling them to be connected to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously to seamlessly switch between devices and deal with multiple tasks such as video calls on the laptop and music through a smartphone.
Haylou bone conduction product manager, Jay Lee,
Gadgets designed for sports enthusiasts should promote the feeling of relaxation, empowerment, and safety. The Haylou PurFree is intended to serve outdoor sports enthusiasts, providing a method of dipping their toes into the world of bone conduction headphones without breaking the bank.
Unlike other bone conduction headphones, the Haylou PurFree does not utilize counterfeit techniques that direct sound through the eardrums or holes. Instead, it employs a high-precision bone conduction transducer and anti-leakage technology. This method effectively avoids sound leakage and protects the wearer’s privacy
The Haylou PurFree is available now in Black for USD 119.99 on Haylou.com. Additional colors and release timing will be announced later this year.
The Haylou PurFree is available now in Black for USD 119.99 with $35 Coupon on amazon.com
Amazon UK: The Haylou PurFree is available now in Black for GBP 99.99 with £25 Coupon on amazon.co.uk
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.